openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC2016 First meeting
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 05:35:15 GMT
Hi Maxim,

we discussed a few points:

1) Ankush is looking at some libraries for CalDev
2) Dima is looking at some of the signalling part for WebRTC and
implementing that in Red5

Both asked if they can start coding. I think it i's fine. Officially it's
"Community Binding Period". I think that does not mean they are not allowed
to write code.

They both said they are fine with the Github repo. Dima also explained me
how you guys managed to get the code into the Red5 repo.

I asked them if they are able to create a few sub-tasks in Jira so we can
have a more detailed picture of the tasks and project progress.

That's all. It sounds like a good start :)

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner