openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to GSoC 2016 from your mentor and OpenMeetings community
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:22:39 GMT
Sorry but Dmitriy and Ankush told me rather Tuesday. For me not that handy.
But anyway. Let's try at least tomorrow.

I have send out an invite for tomorrow. We will try Skype tomorrow. Later
we can chat and switch to OpenMeetings.

I have attached my Skype Id to the invite. Please add me so I can organise
the conf call.

Thanks,
Seb

--