openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC: Discussion on Libraries to use for CalDAV
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:22:14 GMT
Alright, a couple of things I'm having problems with in my OM install.
My Screensharing for some reason does not work, after launching the jnlp
file with javaws, I get a error saying unable to launch application with the

    ERROR that
    /tmp/mozilla_e/$codebase/openmeetings-sceenshare-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
    (No such file or directory)

and JNLP file has:

    <application-desc
    main-class='org.apache.openmeetings.screen.webstart.CoreScreenShare'>
             <argument>$url</argument>
             <argument>$publicSid</argument>
             <argument>$labels</argument>
             <argument>$defaultQuality</argument>
             <argument>$defaultFps</argument>
             <argument>$showFps</argument>
             <argument>$allowRemote</argument>
             <argument>$allowRecording</argument>
             <argument>$allowPublishing</argument>
             <argument>$keystore</argument>
             <argument>$password</argument>
    </application-desc>

also, the server log file, keeps logging the following error

    ERROR 04-28 22:50:39.907 o.a.o.w.r.StartSharingEventBehavior:131
    [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-8] - Unexpected error while creating
    jnlp file
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3042) ~[na:1.8.0_74]
         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:588) ~[na:1.8.0_74]
         at
    org.apache.openmeetings.web.room.StartSharingEventBehavior.respond(StartSharingEventBehavior.java:97)
    ~[openmeetings-web-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
         at
    org.apache.openmeetings.web.room.RoomPanel$4.onClick(RoomPanel.java:190)
    [openmeetings-web-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]

I know something's wrong, just not entirely sure what. Any help is
appreciated.

Ankush