openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jal...@Coscend.com>
Subject File upload to File Explorer gives HTTP 500 Error
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:33:48 GMT
Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

We want to upload SWF files to file explorer and display on whiteboard,
but the upload is failing with HTTP 500 Error.
However, all the other formats (PPT, PDF, DOC, PNG and other image
formats) are getting uploaded, and also displayed on whiteboard.

We appreciate any pointer to help with this.

Details:
-------
Do we need to modify any program code (e.g. uploadWindowExplorer.lzx,
fileUpload.lzx or other) ?
For example, code  to skip any file-type-verification or OO / Jod/
conversion calls in the case where the file being uploaded is already in
SWF format.

We noticed that "*.swf" is not mentioned in the lists of file types that
are setup in the "browse" method in "fileUpload.lzx",
Does this issue need addition of  lines for SWF, like:
   , swfExt = "*.swf"
  . . .
   , imgExt = <existing list> + ";" + swfExt;
  . .  OR . .
     allExt =  <existing list> + ";" + swfExt;

PS. Could not find related question/answer in past email archives; the
closest came to:
code.google.com/archive/p/openmeetings/issues/370 and 371,
but those deal with OpenOffice or JOD converter topics, after successful
upload.

--

Sincerely,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html