openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to GSoC 2016 from your mentor and OpenMeetings community
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 06:20:48 GMT
I am glad to be here for GSoC 2016. Thanks for clarifying a lot of those
things, and looking forward to working with you all the next couple of
months.

Skype would be preferable on my side for weekly conferences, I haven't
got the Video screensharing working on my side for OM. Since, I only
needed the calendar part, I sort of left it there. I am at Bangalore,
India which would be UTC + 5:30, Indian Standard Time.

I'll add a few sub-tasks to the issue, soon in this week.

Sincerely
Ankush Mishra