openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.1.2 feature list
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:10:20 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I would prefer option 2.

It will be a bit more effort, but I  think there are more advantages.

1.

3.1.x will be clear and it need to be like that, if we talk about
critical issues that might be discovered somehow.

2.

We also need to take code-signing in account. I suggest to release a new
version as soon as it is possible to sign the code again. And there is
no forecast when it is possible.

And over all, I have no idea how long it takes, to rebuild the rooms.
Probably we get a few ideas from the community what could be implemented
and how. Maybe it is a good idea to ask in the user-list for ideas and
requests, with the goal that this work need to be done just one time...

Greetings Peter