openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jal...@Coscend.com>
Subject Re: New Admin -> Conference Room -> Checkbox causes internal error
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:03:36 GMT
Dear Maxim,

Thank you for the reply.  We found our error which we had missed. Now
this is not a problem.

--
Regards,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html