openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jal...@Coscend.com>
Subject New Admin -> Conference Room -> Checkbox causes internal error
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:15:34 GMT
Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

We have added a few new checkboxes (similar to Hide Actions Menu or Hide
Whiteboard) in
  ADMIN --> Conference Room --> Room Layout section. After some
successful additions earlier,
now similar additional checkboxes are causing runtime "Internal Error".

Is there additional action to implement, or a concern related to the
number of checkboxes we add?

We appreciate any insights related to the following error or its resolution.

Environment
===========
OpenMeetings-3.0.7

Server 1: CentOS 6.5, MySQL-5.1.37.

Server 2: CentOS 7, MariaDB (Server version 10.x.y)
Java 7 patch 76

mysql-JDBC-5.1.34.

Details
=======
We had already added 5 such checkboxes few months ago without any
issues. Now we have added in two phases - first 6 checkboxes which did
not give any error.  Next we added 12 more checkboxes and we get the
"Internal Error" message on the Webpage at run time.

The runtime log output has the following kind of lines:

DEBUG 04-04 07:51:22.627 PropertyResolver.java 34087 595
org.apache.wicket.core.util.lang.PropertyResolver
[http-nio-10.10.10.51-6060-exec-3] - Cannot find getter class
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInDialog.login

and similar lines for the following classes:

     org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInDialog.login
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.ForgetPasswordDialog.name
     org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInDialog.password
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInDialog.rememberMe
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.ForgetPasswordDialog.type
     org.apache.wicket.util.collections.MicroMap.page

And there was a similar error for one of our checkbox:
org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity.room.Room.CoscendXYZ_Checkbox

which error was removed after correcting the name of this checkbox item
and its getter/setter.
However, the runtime "Internal Error" is still occurring now, even
though none of our added variables or features is indicated in any
"Cannot find getter" type of logs.

--

Sincerely,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html