openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From seba.wag...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Welcome to GSoC 2016 from your mentor and OpenMeetings community
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 00:12:02 GMT
Tue 10:30am Novosibirsk (men how many times I spell this wrong! :)) is bad for me. I can make
Mon, Wed or Fri 10:30am

Thanks
Seb

Sent from my iPhone

> On 25/04/2016, at 10:16 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I vote for Tuesday at the same time - 10:30am in Novosibirsk.
> WDYT?
>

>> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 2:15 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> How about Mondays 4:30pm NZDT,
>>
>> That is 10:30am in Novosibirsk,
>> and I think 11am Indian Standard Time.
>>
>> Will that work for you guys ?
>> Shall we try today?
>>
>> I'll send an invite to you email via Google Calendar.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sebastian

>>> Thank you both Sebastian and Maxim. I'm glad to participate for GSoC 2016 in
Apache OM.
>>> My time zone is NOVT (Novosibirsk time)

things, and looking forward to working with you all the next couple of months.

the Video screensharing working on my side for OM. Since, I only needed the calendar part,
I sort of left it there. I am at Bangalore, India which would be UTC + 5:30, Indian Standard
Time.

make the process fun! I think there are plenty of interesting things happening in this program
and you guys are pretty lucky to score one of those seats!

and cc me and Maxim. One of the success criteria of the project will be how well you keep
the community up to date around our project! I am obviously there to help :)

Maxim and privately. I think you also got some mailing list contact from Google for students.

GitHub. There is an OpenMeetings Mirror on Github:https://github.com/apache/openmeetings
and commit it to Apache at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/

can just create sub-tasks in this Jira ticket. I would hope we can start with creating a few
sub-tasks now. A sub task should be no longer then 1-2 weeks of work.

just trying to find out a time that suits all.