openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>
Subject re: Proxy
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:29:49 GMT
could you send me a link with an example?
I suppose that I must change the following which located in /red52/webapps/openmeetings/public/config.xml
<!-- URL/IP to use for the Server for HTTP and HTTPS traffic.    If this value is empty
it will use the rtmphostlocal     variable (and in that way try to connect to the
domain-name the OpenMeetings-Client has been loading from)    --><httphostlocal></httphostlocal>
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Στις 2:34 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Απριλίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 Sure,

please search mailing list archive for the example configuration

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax