openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: profile image
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:26:25 GMT
All you need is to download fresh binary version :)

if you need to see which files were changed you can open this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1295 issue and follow to
the link with the latest commit, you will see the diff

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Christos Moustakakis <moustakakis@yahoo.gr>
wrote:

> you have told me that:
> profile image upload should be fixed: revision > 1723726
> and then I do to the revision article here
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1723726
> but I dont understand which file must I modify. Could you help me?
>
> I have installed the version 3.1.0
>

>     Στις 7:11 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<
> solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:
>

>  Not sure what do you mean :(
> latest build is available here:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.1.x/
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 4:32 AM, Christos Moustakakis <
> moustakakis@yahoo.gr>
> wrote:
>
> > Helli,
> >
> > could you tell me where is the path which I will find this file to modify
> > it?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> >    Στις 3:35 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim
Solodovnik <
> > solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:
> >

> >  profile image upload should be fixed: revision > 1723726
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Christos Moustakakis <
> > moustakakis@yahoo.gr>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Client OS: windows7 professional
> > > Client browser: Firefox
> > >

> > > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> > > <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 19:29, Maxim Solodovnik
> > > <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What client OS and browser are you using?
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Christos Moustakakis <
> > moustakakis@yahoo.gr

> used

Christos

--