openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git status update
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:45:20 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

I personally feel comfortable with both systems
What are advantages we can get from git?
Currently we do have RO mirror at github:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings (zero PRs :(( )
Additionally our 3.1.0 builds are using this mirror (due to this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10797 issue)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax