openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr>
Subject re: profile image
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:32:18 GMT
Helli,

could you tell me where is the path which I will find this file to modify it?

Thanks.

    Στις 3:35 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 8 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 profile image upload should be fixed: revision > 1723726

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Christos Moustakakis <moustakakis@yahoo.gr>
wrote:

> Client OS: windows7 professional
> Client browser: Firefox
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 19:29, Maxim Solodovnik
> <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
> What client OS and browser are you using?
>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Christos Moustakakis <moustakakis@yahoo.gr
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Could you tell me the paths for swftolls, Imagemagick etc.. I have used
> > the paths below
> >
> > paths
> > --------------
> > SWFTools: /usr/bin/
> > ImageMagick: /usr/local/bin/
> > FFMPEG: /usr/local/bin/
> > SoX: /usr/bin/
> > JOD: /opt/jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4/lib
> > OpenOffice/LibreOffice for jodconverter: /usr/bin/
> >
> > How can I determinate if these are the right paths?
> >

> >    Στις 4:01 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Christos
Moustakakis <

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax