openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Σχετ: profile image
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 13:03:20 GMT
I have just tested in you demo OM and it also not funtion neither jpg nor png.

What is the next step to fix this issue?

    Στις 2:29 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 I see no issues with profile image upload, could you provide steps to
reproduce?
Is it reproducible on our demo site:
https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/signin ?

Both upload and resizing of png images works as expected on demo site:
3.1.0-SNAPSHOT
Build date 2015/12/28 09:25

I need more details to be able to reproduce/fix this

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax