openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr>
Subject re: Screen sharing very slow
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 16:15:32 GMT
I install the new version of OM 3.1.0. Now the desktop sharer doesnt funtion properly.
Sometimes it doesn't start and I get an error when it is trying to start.
When it starts the button Start/Stop Sharing have a big delay when I click on and the button
Start/Stop Recording does not function.

In version 3.0.7 I didn't have this problems.

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Στις 8:54 π.μ. Τρίτη, 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 please try to reduce "sharing area" does it helps?
What do you mean by "Intel i core"?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax