openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr>
Subject re: profile image
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 14:15:39 GMT
Could you tell me the paths for swftolls, Imagemagick etc.. I have used the paths below

paths
--------------
SWFTools: /usr/bin/
ImageMagick: /usr/local/bin/
FFMPEG: /usr/local/bin/
SoX: /usr/bin/
JOD: /opt/jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4/lib
OpenOffice/LibreOffice for jodconverter: /usr/bin/

How can I determinate if these are the right paths?

    Στις 4:01 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Christos Moustakakis
<moustakakis@yahoo.gr> έγραψε:

 Both of them.
None works for me.

Also I can see in your demo that when you upload an image in file manager in order to enter
it in the whiteboard, this image is movable to the whiteboard. In my OM this is in a fixed
position and you cannot move it. How can I fix it?

Would like to make for you a demo account in order to see this issues?

    Στις 3:42 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 what screen are you using to upload the picture?
Dashboard? Profile edit screen?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax