openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC result
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:29:06 GMT
Hello Paul,

GSOC is over, I guess we need to discuss what would be the next steps.
Webm reader/writer works somehow, but I believe it need to be improved (to
provide necessary API interface for example) I'm going to work on it.

SCTP is partially ready and we with Dmitriy (if he has will and time) going
to improve it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax