openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy - <dima00...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC result
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 09:35:42 GMT
Hi Paul and Red5 team!

Results gsoc:

Converter .webM/.mkv stream with h264 video and pcm audio to flash stream
without any transcoding successfully finished

SCTP (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4960) over UDP protocol partially
implemented - only association initialization, cookie handshaking, some
crypto issues.

Development in progress, I was planning to expand the list of supported
features by the end of the month.

For data channel we also need signaling, STUN and TURN servers. This look
like new three independent projects.

However jitsi company (https://jitsi.org/Development/GSoC) is doing the
same things and we could take some of their gsoc developments, but so far I
didn't find any useful source codes in their repository.

--
Regards,
Dmitry Bezheckov.