openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jal...@CoscendCommunications.com>
Subject Re: 307 OpenMeetings RC2: Period Invitation Gives Invalid Invitation Code
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 06:11:04 GMT
Dear Maxim,

When we send a invitation from the popup in conference room for today,
the user receives the  invitation to be valid for exactly one month ago
same time.

If we create and send an invitation for Sep 27, it is being shown in the
Error popup as Aug 27, and when we create and send for Oct 27, it is
being accepted as valid for Sep 27, and invitee is able to join the Room
today.

It seems either the Java.util.Calendar is returning a date decreased by
1 month, or more likely the invitation hash created is encoded with
exactly one month subtraction.

--

Regards,

Susheel Jalali

Coscend Communications Solutions

__

Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>

>From    Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject    Re: 307 OpenMeetings RC2: Period Invitation Gives Invalid
Invitation Code
Date    Sun, 27 Sep 2015 00:05:09 GMT
Actually 3.0.7 was just released
Will announce tomorrow
Please describe steps to reproduce, since everything seems to work as
expected

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)