openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon EU 2015 Budapest ... Apache Travel Assistance application open till next Friday
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 04:08:27 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to inform you (If you didn't already know) that the Apache
Travel Assistance applications are open till end of next week (July 17, 2015
):
http://www.apache.org/travel/#apachecon-eu-budapest-hungary-september-28-
october-2-2015

The TAC is intended on helping people attend to the conference, that
otherwise couldn't because of financial reasons. It is not only available
for Speakers or Comitters, but open for everyone.

I have applied to have couple of talks about Apache OpenMeetings, not sure
if any will be accepted. So if you want to get up to speed with all the
great new stuff we are working on, think about coming. If financial reasons
are making you hesitate, apply for the TAC program.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax