openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Mondain <mond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webm writer testing
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:37:01 GMT
I believe that you'll need the reader in addition to the writer to fully
test the implementation. The webm format is very limited in its codec
support and our project doesn't include transcoding into vp8, so I we are
in uncharted territory with this. I would envision that our writer / reader
support pcm and h.264 whereas standard webm reader/writer combos don't
support them. Does this make sense?