openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Naef <samn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second user has no moderator access
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:45:07 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I think my programmers just changed the function name in step1 so it is actually:

Step 1) create a new room in OM (addRoomWithModerationQuestionsAudioTypeAndHideOptions)
step 2) create invitation hash for sender (getInvitationHash)
step 3) create invitation hash for receiver (getInvitationHash)
step 4) Room is alive long hours for both the users - refreshing is ok
step 5) Open chat window is not working (modifyRoomParameter) - discussed in separate email
step 6) whoever enters first will gain the moderator access. But second user has no moderator
rights.

So the rooms work, and both users join, but user 2 have no moderator access via invites to
the rooms
Have you an idea how to fix?

Thanks!
Sam