openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second user has no moderator access
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:15:01 GMT
It seems you are creating non-moderated room
in this case "first comer is moderator"

to fix it you need:
1) create moderated room
2) generate hashes using
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/UserWebService.html#setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.Long,%20int,%20int)
with setting  becomeModeratorAsInt to be "1"

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax