openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Naef <samn...@gmail.com>
Subject 1) Have chat open as default for new OM rooms
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:29:12 GMT
Hi Maxim and all,

We've got two issues that would be incredible if anyone can help with (I'll send two mails.)
My programmers have searched in api & forum and haven't found answers.

1) Have the chat section open initially for new OM whiteboard rooms
We create new rooms via your invite links.
Is there a parameter that opens up the chat by default?

My programmers tried:
dashboard.show.chat
Boolean hideChat (within addRoomWithModerationQuestionsAudioTypeAndHideOptions)

… but they didn't work

Thanks!
Sam