openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Naef <samn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1) Have chat open as default for new OM rooms
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:53:34 GMT
Hi Maxim and all,

My programmers tried finding parameter SID, "chatOpened", "true" to enable the chat to be
open, but they couldn't find it
they said:
"there is no reference in API
even If I pass on the service, I got error"

This was for creating an OM room via invitation.

For our demo room, (a static room), then SID, "hideChat", "true" works, but not for dynamic
invite rooms.

Have you any idea how to fix?
Thanks,
Sam