openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 3.0.4 released
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:42:30 GMT
Bravo Maxim!

I prove OM 3.0.4 on:

Debian 7, Centos 7, Fedora 21, Windows 8.1 and XP

...in all them the audio-video recording is syncronized in
Interview room.

The recording in Conference room it is right and Oracle Java give
not problem.

All OS have his own mail server and when i send an invitation
(all in localhost) employ 30 seconds minimum to delay the mail.
The link invtation mail works right.

Maybe the 30 seconds it is a network question of my configuration
on OS.

Thank you!

Alvaro