openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Naef <samn...@gmail.com>
Subject Second user has no moderator access
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:53:20 GMT
Hi Maxim and all,

We are creating rooms by invitation. And in the following set up we have a bug in which the
second user has no moderator rights to use whiteboard by default.
If we create a static room (for a demo room) there is no problems and both users have moderator
rights.

REST service name in the brackets.
==================
Step 1) create a new room in OM (setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL)
step 2) create invitation hash for sender (getInvitationHash)
step 3) create invitation hash for receiver (getInvitationHash)
step 4) Room is alive long hours for both the users - refreshing is ok
step 5) Open chat window is not working (modifyRoomParameter) - discussed in separate email
step 6) whoever enter room first will gain the moderator access. But second user has no moderator
rights.

Can you let us know how to give moderator access to second user?
Thanks very much,
Sam