openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 04:12:26 GMT
The main build is switched to Maven.
It uses Java6 as well and fail the same way as yours :(
I believe this is caused by this

I'm using Maven 3.2.1

Please NOTE the build is currently has 3 steps and produces no artifacts :(
(will try to add it later this week)

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:39 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Jenkins I have configured it to use Java7 and it builds the flash part
> fine, but there are some other issues, see:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/
>
> "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download
> (download-test-data) on project openmeetings-web: Execution
> download-test-data of goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download failed: A required
> class was missing while executing
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download:
> org/apache/commons/io/IOUtils"
>
> See:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/org.apache.openmeetings$openmeetings-screenshare/console
>
> Not sure if that is the root cause.
>
> Sebastian

> On Jenkins I have configured it to use Java7 and it builds the flash part
>> fine, but there are some other issues, see:
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/
>>
>> "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download
>> (download-test-data) on project openmeetings-web: Execution
>> download-test-data of goal
>> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download failed: A required
>> class was missing while executing
>> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download:
>> org/apache/commons/io/IOUtils"
>>
>> See:
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/org.apache.openmeetings$openmeetings-screenshare/console
>>
>> Not sure if that is the root cause.
>>
>> Sebastian
>> On 3 May 2014 17:44, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> build uses java6 :)
>>> I hope we will move to latest Flex (commented right now)
>>>
>>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/flexmojos-maven-plugin-building-flex-project-without-mavenizing-Flex-binaries-td6313.html

, in

Error creating
Could not autowire

Eclipse

<

I get this
The following
Failure
cached in the

use to
?

<

:)

the next couple of days.

to have Maven also create

a new package with one
-version 3.0.2 -nextVersion

that command is that it:
the correct Version name
to the Maven repository
version
with the version string of

the Maven release plugin:

for Maven for the Apache

Maven to automatically

be really worthwhile
Making a release is currently a multi-step
to shrink it to one command.
the release manager (and also for
into that role).

we are ready for the next

<

all modules seems to be

to be added. Will try to add

"fast" build should be added

PM, Maxim Solodovnik <

of my trip from ApacheCon

this year.

very first initial version is
to build with tests turned off.

(with action script
dependency)
package of everything currently
app.

lots of work and refactoring.

finish this, maven community
and they already help me a lot.

release 3.0.1, resolve couple of
with the build.
"seba.wagner@gmail.com" <
wrote:

> [...]
have seen a number of changes in the
think its exciting to see those changes. It gives us
of quite a bit of custom build scripts in the future.

need to update the Build

between the pom.xml and the
two completely independent build files ?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax