openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 22:39:11 GMT
On Jenkins I have configured it to use Java7 and it builds the flash part
fine, but there are some other issues, see:

https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download
(download-test-data) on project openmeetings-web: Execution
download-test-data of goal
org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download failed: A required
class was missing while executing
org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download:
org/apache/commons/io/IOUtils"

See:
https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/org.apache.openmeetings$openmeetings-screenshare/console

Not sure if that is the root cause.

Sebastian

> On Jenkins I have configured it to use Java7 and it builds the flash part
> fine, but there are some other issues, see:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/
>
> "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download
> (download-test-data) on project openmeetings-web: Execution
> download-test-data of goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download failed: A required
> class was missing while executing
> org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-5:download:
> org/apache/commons/io/IOUtils"
>
> See:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/1/org.apache.openmeetings$openmeetings-screenshare/console
>
> Not sure if that is the root cause.
>
> Sebastian
> On 3 May 2014 17:44, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> build uses java6 :)
>> I hope we will move to latest Flex (commented right now)
>>
>> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/flexmojos-maven-plugin-building-flex-project-without-mavenizing-Flex-binaries-td6313.html
>>

>> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
>> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have come to some kind of solution :)
>>>
>>> The version of Flex that is bundled with OpenLaszlo 4.9.5 has a file:
>>>
>>> /Openmeetings/openmeetings-flash/target/openlaszlo/openlaszlo46/WEB-INF/flexsdk/4.6.0/bin/mxml
>>>
>>> This file is the shell script that triggers the flex compiler and
>>> contains this a command like:
>>>
>>> java $VMARGS *$D32* $SETUP_SH_VMARGS -jar "$FLEX_HOME/lib/mxmlc.jar" +
>>> flexlib="$FLEX_HOME/frameworks" "$@"
>>>
>>> On my machine $D32 will filled with -d32. Which starts the JVM in 32 Bit
>>> mode.
>>>
>>> In Java7 the -d32 option is no more available. At least for the Java7
>>> Mac OSx version.
>>>
>>> When I remove the $D32 option the flash compilation runs fine.
>>>
>>> Maybe useful to share. Hopefully this does not happen on our build
>>> server.
>>>
>>> Sebastian

>>> This is my current java:

Could
The following
Failure

<

:)

next couple of days.

have Maven also create

new package with one
3.0.2 -nextVersion

command is that it:
the correct Version name
Maven repository
the version string of

Maven release plugin:

for Maven for the Apache

Maven to automatically

worthwhile
a release is currently a multi-step
it to one command.
release manager (and also for
that role).

are ready for the next

<

modules seems to be

be added. Will try to add

build should be added

Maxim Solodovnik <

my trip from ApacheCon Denver

this year.

first initial version is
build with tests turned off.

(with action script
dependency)
of everything currently
app.

of work and refactoring.

this, maven community seems
already help me a lot.

3.0.1, resolve couple of
the build.

seen a number of changes in the
its exciting to see those changes. It gives us
quite a bit of custom build scripts in the future.

to update the Build Instructions

between the pom.xml and the
completely independent build files ?