openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 00:08:48 GMT
I have added
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/
to test.

We can set up a new build with a different name and copy the configuration
if we are happy with the results.

And I played a little bit around using mvn eclipse:eclipse.
I think we need to do some stuff to generate the Eclipse configuration
files by Maven.
It somehow creates a couple of files but the packages et cetera are not set
up correctly.

Sebastian