openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 04:14:59 GMT
No worries

Java7, hm with Java7 I get this issue:
-compile.flash:
     [java] Compiling: main.as3.lzx to maindebug.as3.swf11.swf
     [java] Compilation errors occurred:
     [java] org.openlaszlo.sc.CompilerError: tunit/line unknown: , in line:
Error: This Java instance does not support a 32-bit JVM.
     [java] Please install the desired version.
     [java]

> I'm using java7 in everyday work
> java6 for releases only
>
> tests works for me :)
> packaging is not ready, we have lots of holidays in Russia these days :)
> and I'm trying to fix Joomla plugin to work with joomla 3.3
> hopefully will fix the build later :)
>

> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Maxim,
>>
>> thanks I figured it out. I could fix the build for me.
>> I have added a minor change:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1592141
>> That made the openmeetings-web and eclipse:eclipse work fine for all
>> modules.
>> It was a bit strange, I had to build module by module in the end.
>>
>> The only thing remaining seems to fix the tests of the openmeetings-web
>> module.
>>
>> During the tests of openmeetings-web I could see some exceptions, for
>> example one was:
>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
>> not autowire field: private
>> org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.room.IInvitationManager
>> org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.calendar.AppointmentDao.invitationManager;
>> nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>> bean with name 'invitationManagement': Injection of autowired dependencies
>> failed; nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
>> field: private org.apache.openmeetings.core.mail.SMSHandler
>> org.apache.openmeetings.service.room.InvitationManager.smsHandler; nested
>> exception is java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/smslib/AGateway :
>> Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
>>
>> Is the org/smslib/AGateway a Java 7 library ?
>> What are you using the build, is it java6 or java7 ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sebastian

>> Hello Sebastian,
>>>
>>> mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>>>
>>> mvn clean install -pl openmeetings-web -am -Dmaven.test.skip=true

That

Denver :)

couple of issues

those changes. It gives us