openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 03:38:39 GMT
Hi Maxim,

thanks I figured it out. I could fix the build for me.
I have added a minor change:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1592141
That made the openmeetings-web and eclipse:eclipse work fine for all
modules.
It was a bit strange, I had to build module by module in the end.

The only thing remaining seems to fix the tests of the openmeetings-web
module.

During the tests of openmeetings-web I could see some exceptions, for
example one was:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could
not autowire field: private
org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.room.IInvitationManager
org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.calendar.AppointmentDao.invitationManager;
nested exception is
bean with name 'invitationManagement': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private org.apache.openmeetings.core.mail.SMSHandler
org.apache.openmeetings.service.room.InvitationManager.smsHandler; nested
exception is java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/smslib/AGateway :
Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

Is the org/smslib/AGateway a Java 7 library ?
What are you using the build, is it java6 or java7 ?

Thanks,
Sebastian

> Hello Sebastian,
>
> mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>
> mvn clean install -pl openmeetings-web -am -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>

> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 7:08 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have added
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetingsMaven/
>> to test.
>>
>> We can set up a new build with a different name and copy the
>> configuration if we are happy with the results.
>>
>> And I played a little bit around using mvn eclipse:eclipse.
>> I think we need to do some stuff to generate the Eclipse configuration
>> files by Maven.
>> It somehow creates a couple of files but the packages et cetera are not
>> set up correctly.
>>
>> Sebastian

>> When I simply run mvn without specifiying a target I get this error:
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openmeetings-web: Could not
>>> resolve dependencies for project
>>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-web:war:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
>>> artifacts could not be resolved:
>>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-service:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT,
>>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-webservice:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT,
>>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:jar:tests:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure
>>> to find org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-service:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT in
>>> http://red5.googlecode.com/svn/repository was cached in the local
>>> repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
>>> Red5 has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

>>> :
>>>
>>> What are the Maven targets / commands that you use to build/develop

It gives us the