openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 23:12:40 GMT
When I simply run mvn without specifiying a target I get this error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openmeetings-web: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-web:war:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-service:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-webservice:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:jar:tests:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure
to find org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-service:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT in
http://red5.googlecode.com/svn/repository was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
Red5 has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

> What are the Maven targets / commands that you use to build/develop
> OpenMeetings at the moment ?
>
> Thanks,
> Sebastian

> I believe we will use this guide next release :)
>> Here is the way to change version only
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5726291/updating-version-numbers-of-modules-in-a-multi-module-maven-project
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
>> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Maxim,
>>>
>>> awesome news! I will test this in the next couple of days.
>>>
>>> One of the upcoming tasks would be to have Maven also create and manage
>>> our release process.
>>>
>>> Normally with Maven you can release a new package with one line of mvn.
>>> Something like mvn release:release -version 3.0.2 -nextVersion
>>>
>>> What normally happens when you use that command is that it:
>>> 1) Create the release artifacts with the correct Version name without
>>> "-SNAPSHOT"
>>> 2) Uploads the release artifacts to the Maven repository
>>> 3) Create a SVN-Tag for the release version
>>> 4) Update and increase the pom.xml with the version string of the next