openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current usage of the pom.xml
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 05:12:21 GMT
I have come to some kind of solution :)

The version of Flex that is bundled with OpenLaszlo 4.9.5 has a file:
/Openmeetings/openmeetings-flash/target/openlaszlo/openlaszlo46/WEB-INF/flexsdk/4.6.0/bin/mxml

This file is the shell script that triggers the flex compiler and contains
this a command like:

java $VMARGS *$D32* $SETUP_SH_VMARGS -jar "$FLEX_HOME/lib/mxmlc.jar" +
flexlib="$FLEX_HOME/frameworks" "$@"

On my machine $D32 will filled with -d32. Which starts the JVM in 32 Bit
mode.

In Java7 the -d32 option is no more available. At least for the Java7 Mac
OSx version.

When I remove the $D32 option the flash compilation runs fine.

Maybe useful to share. Hopefully this does not happen on our build server.

Sebastian

> This is my current java:
>
> java -version
> java version "1.7.0_51"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)
>
> never saw error like this :(
>

> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No worries
>>
>> Java7, hm with Java7 I get this issue:
>> -compile.flash:
>>      [java] Compiling: main.as3.lzx to maindebug.as3.swf11.swf
>>      [java] Compilation errors occurred:
>>      [java] org.openlaszlo.sc.CompilerError: tunit/line unknown: , in
>> line: Error: This Java instance does not support a 32-bit JVM.
>>      [java] Please install the desired version.
>>      [java]

>> I'm using java7 in everyday work
>>> java6 for releases only
>>>
>>> tests works for me :)
>>> packaging is not ready, we have lots of holidays in Russia these days :)
>>> and I'm trying to fix Joomla plugin to work with joomla 3.3
>>> hopefully will fix the build later :)

The following
Failure

also create and