openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Getting screensharing application signed
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:07:34 GMT
Hi,
not sure, but think this is rather an issue of the certificate itself
than the settings (in OM). Keep you guys posted ... Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>