openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Getting screensharing application signed
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:36:38 GMT
Hi Maxime,
thanks for your help! I took some code from 3.0 and merged it into the
build.xml. Works well from that point of view. However, it seems a
specific code signing certificate is necessary to get the code signed
with an individual fingerprint. An ordinary server certificate doesn't
work (according to the web community).
best regards,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +++ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 3/1/2014 6:34 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> I would use the server one.
> you need to create java keystore using it and put it instead of generated
> one into build folder
> then run
> ant -Dskip.sign.key.generation=true signWebStartJars
>
> (should work in 3.0/3.1, never tried it since i have no "real certificate")
>

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Rene' Rosenbaum <rene@meecoda.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Maxime,
>> thanks for your quick response! Found the location at build.xml, but not
>> sure what to do next. We got a server certificate for the domain
>> OpenMeetings is running, and I was under the impression I have to use this
>> certificate to sign the WebStartJar. Or do I need a completely different
>> one (similar to the one used to communicate between red5 and the Flash
>> client (as described in /trunk/docs/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html))?
>> Cheers,
>> Rene'
>>
>> ~~~~~~~
>> *Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
>> meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
>>   ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
>>   #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
>>   @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
>> //:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>
>>
>> On 3/1/2014 6:04 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>>
>>> hello Rene,
>>>
>>> current certificate being used is generated by ant (search build.xml for
>>> "genkey")
>>> 3.0/3.1 versions contains modifications for using different certificate
>>> for