openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From r...@meecoda.de
Subject Re: Getting screensharing application signed
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:38:46 GMT
Hi Maxime,
our RTMPS/HTTPS setup works well. Our certificate is used for secure
communication. This basically means all done from
configuration/keystore side. However, using it for code signing leads
to an error which points to an limitation of the certificate itself
(see prior post to Rob). Thanks for your help, anyway!!!
Rene'