openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible task for newcomers
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:23:23 GMT
Yes, I imagine... But maybe could you do the opposite:

1/ start with a quickstart and a working calendar
2/ add jasny-file-upload, see how it behaves
3/ remove jasny-file-upload, add wysiwyg, see how it behaves
4/ remove wysiwyg, add bootstrap, see how it behaves

Then could can isolate the different issues...