openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible task for newcomers
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:24:19 GMT
Hi Maxim,

No worry, I am glad if I can help... :)

Actually, the display issue with the wysiwyg editor is not especially
related to OM. But you are true, this is because of bootstrap styles...

For now on, my debug plan yet is:
- I will try to identify want is causing the issue. Is it js or css related?
- If it is css related (what I think), maybe defining a jquery ui css scope
can suffice to solve the issue. The css scope can be defined while
downloading the jQuery UI theme.
- I will also check whether wicket-bootstrap styles also overlaps with
wicket-jquery-ui. If it is *not* the case, then yes, it could be a good
option that the editor relies on wicket-bootstrap (maybe instead of
wicket-jquery-ui?). If yes (overlapping), back to option #1 with the CSS
scope

I will try to spend some time tonight, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Sebastien,
>
> Sorry bothering you :)
> Is it possible we have problems in OM because we are using both:
> bootstrap*.js/css from wysiwyg plugin and from wicket-bootstrap module?
>
> Can wysiwyg plugin have dependency on wicket-bootstrap module to resolve
> this?
>
> Maybe you can can share you debugging technique? It seems like chat
> emotions are also currently broken and I need to fix everything before
> release :(
>

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes it seems to start as expected
>> The URL is http://localhost:5080/openmeetings, sorry forget to mention
>> it :(
>>
>> BTW I'm using following command to rebuild+restart after changes were
>> made to the source code (web.only target perform partial build and make it
>> faster :) )
>>
>> cd ../..; ant -Ddb=mysql -Dwicket.mode=DEVELOPMENT web.only; cd
>> dist/red5; ./red5-debug.sh
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Sebastien <sebfz1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I get the source, build, downloaded dependencies, installed database and
>>> run the server...
>>>
>>>         ##################################################
>>>         #               Openmeetings is up               #
>>>         #     3.0.0-SNAPSHOT 1561874 27-January-2014     #
>>>         #                and ready to use                #
>>>
>>> It seems to run but I cannot reach http://localhost:8080/openmeetings(or even
>>> http://localhost:8080/).
>>> Is this configured on another port ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,