openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible task for newcomers
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:18:25 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I have merged your pull request, upgraded to jQuery UI 1.10.4 and deployed
a snapshot release (6.13.1-SNAPSHOT) in case you want to test it.
Do you think the emoticon issue needs something to get fixed in
wicket-jquery-ui-plugins?
If you confirm me there no more incoming fix (at least for now), I will
manage to release 6.13.1 tomorrow evening (Thursday)

Best regards,
Sebastien.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:

> No pressure, I swear :)
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Sebastien <sebfz1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What a pressure on my little shoulders... :p
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately ivy doesn't allow to easily switch to snapshot :(
>>> I need to enter new URL every day :(
>>>
>>> Will retest with plain 6.13 and will wait for release if will not work,
>>> I'm afraid I have small chances to release before next week anyway :)
>>>
>>> Thanks!

(without JIRA)
being resized in

new code, compiled and