openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC retro-perspective
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:05:51 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

You can use this as my description,

"I am Andun Sameera who is a final year undergraduate of Computer Science &
Engineering degree at University of Moratuwa. I main interest is cloud,
distributed systems and middleware related technologies. For more info
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/andunslg/"

Thanks!

>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com