openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC retro-perspective
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:30:19 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

First of all it was once a lifetime experience for me doing GSoC 2013 with
OpenMeetings. I think I have fulfilled all my intended goals about the GSoC
project from my perspective.

But beyond that, I have a major interest in continuing the work with OM.
The highly dynamic and enthusiastic nature of the community really interest
any new comers to be there as a collaborator. But I am lagging on that woks
due to my final months of studies at university.  But will get on works
ASAP!

Other than that [1] contains the wiki documentation which I created for the
Whiteboard Project. For other sub projects, I will come up with some
text+pictures ASAP!

Also these days I am organizing Sri Lanka GSoC Meetup(
https://www.facebook.com/GSoCSLMeetup) series with the GSoC Community of
Sri Lanka and Google. This meetup series contains workshops which introduce
GSoC organization to new comers. Is there anything which I should share
with the people who are doing GSoC in 2014?

Thanks!

[1] - https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/Whiteboard

--
Regards