openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Utkarsh Khokhar <utkarshkhok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg Openmeetings
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:37:41 GMT
I am dealing with the exact same problem at my end.
Anyone who joins a room directly through secureHash or inviteHash gets
disconnected at times, due to network issue, and taken back to dashboard.
I believe this is quite a fundamental problem. I am yet to dive into this
completely but it would be great to learn from others on this forum who
might have a prior insight on this.