openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Reg Openmeetings
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:45:57 GMT
Hi Maxime,
thanks you so much for all your efforts to get this fixed. We have
migrated the changes now, and all seems to work. Tested locally so far,
but will respond to the list when we've done the online tests
(Thursday/Friday).
Cheers,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +++ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 11/26/2013 4:01 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> OK
> seems to be fixed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-842
> here is the patch: http://svn.apache.org/r1545517
>
> can anyone please test it?
>
> external users will be redirected to the URL set in admin->config:
> "redirect.url.for.external.users"
>
> the new config key and it's description is added to the docs
> http://openmeetings.apache.org/GeneralConfiguration.html
>
> The changes above will be available here:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%202.x/
> (build
> #22)
>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Rene' Rosenbaum <rene@meecoda.de> wrote:
>
>> Dear Maxime,
>> may you please let me know which files you modified? We are using a highly
>> customized OM based on v2.1 and thus, have to migrate your modifications
>> for now. We'll update quickly when 2.2 is stable enough for production.
>> We highly appreciate all your efforts to solve this problem,
>> Rene'
>>

>> ~~~~~~~
>> *Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
>> meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
>>   ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
>>   #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
>>   @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
>> //:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>
>>
>> On 11/25/2013 6:21 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>>
>>> After fix I need you to test 2.2 build with this feature added.
>>> Will write into this thread.
>>>

>>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Rene' Rosenbaum <rene@meecoda.de>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>   Dear Maxim,