openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Reg Openmeetings
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:38:32 GMT
Dear Maxime,
may you please let me know which files you modified? We are using a
highly customized OM based on v2.1 and thus, have to migrate your
modifications for now. We'll update quickly when 2.2 is stable enough
for production.
We highly appreciate all your efforts to solve this problem,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>