openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Reg Openmeetings
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:46:19 GMT
Dear Maxim,
that would be great! I think a solution is of value for many adopters of
OM embedding the software in their websites. Please let me know when you
need any support or further information ...
Cheers,
Rene'
PS: We can sometimes reproduce the problem when suddenly switching off
the network (plugging off). Works often with local installation, but
less with second server machine.

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>