openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Reg Openmeetings
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:19:06 GMT
Hi all,
first of all, thanks for all the good work of the team so far. We are
using OM as a conferencing solution, part of a larger website. We are
facing similar issues as described before: from time to time, a
conferencing session crashes*and the user is then referred to the start
page/dashboard of the OM backend*. As we are not working with the
backend at all (all user management is done via the website), we have a
huge problem here. We adapted the URL in the "onerror"-handler (in
hibRtmpConnection.lzx), but this didn't do the trick: the stated URL is
not called.

---------------------
<handler name="onerror" >
         <![CDATA[
canvas.thishib.loaderVar.error.setAttribute('text',this.status);
canvas.setAttribute('loadingmessage','connection failed');
                     new lz.labelerrorPopup(canvas,{errorlabelid:556});
                 }
*canvas.thishib.loaderVar._src.setAttribute('text','http://www.google.de/');*
//canvas.thishib.loaderVar._src.setAttribute('text',src);
             }
         ]]>
     </handler>
---------------------

Do you guys have an idea what we can do here to refer the user to an
arbitrary URL and not the dashboard?

Setup details:
- OM v2.1
- just using the conferencing part embedded via SOAP/REST into an iframe
- complete setup of a conference via SOAP/REST (users, documents, etc.)

Thanks for all your help,
Rene'
--

~~~~~~~