openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redistributing modified MIT licensed code (JavaScript library)
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:58:10 GMT
I actively talk with Sebastien (the author of wicket-jquery-ui).
His project consist of different parts with different licences (for example
Kendo* plugins are GPLv3 licensed)
I only took parts licenced under compitible licenses.

I can write him a letter to add NOTICE, should I?

For the changes to the FullCalendar I would:
1) read the documentation (it has 'ignoretimezone' option which might help
2) take a look at the current issues, for ex. this one
https://github.com/arshaw/fullcalendar/pull/92
3) propose the patch to the author
4) hacking ourselves :)

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com