openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redistributing modified MIT licensed code (JavaScript library)
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:28:13 GMT
Hello Sebastian!

we actually do not distribute the fullcalendar.js.
We are using wicket-jquery-ui which ships fullcalendar for as.

Despite wicket-jquery-ui allows to replace almost any resource with custom
one, I would start from proposing our patch to the author since it would be
easier to maintain in the future. (Already was done with wicket-jquery-ui,
wicket and some jquery libraries)

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 7:36 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com

--
WBR