openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Redistributing modified MIT licensed code (JavaScript library)
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:36:15 GMT
Hi,

the OpenMeetings project would like to redistribute the jQuery Plugin
"Fullcalendar":
http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/

As part of its distribution. Which itself should not be a problem:
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#category-a

But we also might need to modify some of the source code to fit our needs.

Are we allowed to do that?
Are there changes to NOTES files needed when we do that ?

I've somebody knows an answer to that or pointers to the FAQ where this
would be covered, I would much appreciate.
But I think the FAQ don't cover that topic yet.

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner